Thursday, May 15, 2008

Working for a living...

It is graduation time and I see so many of the young men and women that I have invested so much time and energy in moving on to the next chapter of their life. It makes me feel really proud. It makes me feel really sad too. I want so much for them and now that they are "adults" they are going to have to work for all they want now. It seems strange but that gift of being able to fix things for young people is taken away. You may think that is strange but it gives me a great sense of being to be able to help others. It is just who I am. I pray they don't make the bazillion mistakes that I have made to get what I have now but I also pray for meaningful life lessons that make them grow to be the men and women God would have them be. Those are really hard most of the time. So whatever you choose from now on make sure it is worth any second of your life. Don't go for a job or school or any of the sort that just gets you by, Carpe Diem!!

No comments: